Tuesday, July 21, 2009

At least I wasn't featured for a Sex Museum photo...


My little ole blog was featured in a post by Travel Pod about quirky museums around the world! Travel Pod was the original blogging platform I used before switching over the Blogger last year. Here's my original Travel Pod post that was featured.

My post about the Musee Mecanique in San Francisco was highlighted and included a pic of the Grandma fortune teller who told me that I'm a virtuous person, but I have some trouble with the devil (true dat!). Incidentally, there are two devil museums mentioned in the quirky museums post.

Check out the cool badge on the right that Travel Pod sent me to post on my blog. Loves it!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting the badge Christina, it matches!

    Louise Brown
    TravelPod Community Manager

    ReplyDelete